In this episode I discuss the importance and value of your web design portfolio. I compare your web design portfolio to the Golden Ticket in the movie “Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory”. If you’re older than 30 years old, you probably remember the movie – people scramble around town searching for a “golden ticket” for a chance to enter the mysterious Willy Wonka chocolate factory. The analogy is that your portfolio is your ticket to that special something (i.e. dream job, clients, etc.). Below are some link relating to the episode for your reference.
- Dave Werner’s Portfolio 2006 (Probably the best portfolio of all time)
- Fi Case Study (Case study example)
- Jason Yapp (Amazing graphic design skills)
- Kurt Noble (Nice portfolio animation)
- Rob Clarke Logos (Logos)
- One Page Portfolio Example (One page portfolio)